Sunday, November 6, 2011

Saw it {Loved it} Sunday #3

Here it is, Sunday, and I am getting my feature post up on time! Woot woot! I know it probably matters more to me than anyone else that I get it done on time, but I feel it is such a nice way to end one week in blog world and begin another, with some fresh, fun, inspirational ideas! So here are some awesome ideas I found this week! If you are featured please feel free to grab a button from the side bar! Enjoy!
First up, these beautiful corn candle holders from Crissy’s Crafts. The entire premise of her blog is simple, affordable crafts that moms have time to actually accomplish. Love the premise. Love the project.
sawloved1
There are few things my Hayleigh-girl loves more in this world than pancake morning. And who can blame her? These Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from Jesseca at Sweet Treats & Good Eats are going to have to make an appearance one of these Saturday mornings. Yeeeah, my mouth is watering.
sawloved2
Have lots of leftover Halloween candy sitting around?  Are you hiding empty candy wrappers, the evidence of how many pieces you have gobbled up? Need a solution that does not involve you polishing it all off by the end of tomorrow? Trish from Mom on Timeout has 10 Creative Solutions for leftover Halloween Candy.
sawloved3
I love Fall. Have I mentioned that I love Fall? Abbey from The Cards We Drew had a super-fun (I am assuming. I wasn’t actually there), super-creative Candy Corn Themed 2nd Birthday Party for her son. I can’t believe all the ways she incorporated candy corn! Oh, to have a Baby with a Fall birthday.
sawloved4
And because I can’t resist bringing a tiny bit of Christmas in (I can’t wait to bust out all my decorations and get Christmas crafting!) here are some Knockoff Anthro Penmanship Gift Tags from Bev at Flamingo Toes. Aren’t they great? While you are there check out some of her other fun knockoff projects.
sawloved5

Thanks to all you creative ladies for your inspiring ideas and have a great week!

1 comment:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks for featuring my gift tags!! I'm so glad you liked them!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment on my blog! I love to read them! Thanks for making my day!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...