Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Saw it {Loved it} Sunday #2

Saw it, {Loved it!} Sunday!
So this is only my second of these posts and I am already falling behind. I hope this isn’t doomed for failure! These projects are equally inspiring on a Tuesday though so enjoy! And, if you are featured please feel free to grab a “Featured” button on the side bar!
I remain a sucker for a DIY pumpkin. Check out this one from Tattered and Inked. I love that you can personalize it and use it indoors or out!
sawloved1
Ever hosted a party and put in hours of hard work to make it look lovely and then glance to the drink table and feel defeat? No more! I love this idea from Jenna at Delighting in Today and may have to make my own version for the kids’ birthday party this winter.
sawloved2
And speaking of party, check out this awesome cupcake shirt she made for her daughter’s first birthday! I am in love!
sawloved4
Becca from From Gardners to Bergers created this Subway Art Z Gallerie knockoff. I love the end result and the idea of having your own personalized subway art for a fraction of the cost of the “real thing”.
sawloved3
I have to admit that lately I am feeling a bit of inspiration overload and time “underload”. Maybe you know what I mean. Hopefully this week I can scrounge up enough time to start a new project! Thanks everyone for sharing your creative, inspirational and beautiful projects so I can drool over, enjoy them despite my lack of time. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Katie said...

You have such great features :o)

I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award over on my blog today! Come check it out!

http://creativeoutletsofathriftymindedmomma.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-love.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment on my blog! I love to read them! Thanks for making my day!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...